EURO 2012 starts today!

So I couldn't make any other card :D
In fact this is the card for one of my dancer's brother, who's keen on football and a big fan of our local football team (I think this "R" logo will appear from time to time as many of my citizens root for this team).
The card is being made according to the CardPatterns sketch no. 168:
 
I rotated the sketch but I hope it still counts:
I really love those Melonheadz freebies, they are so funny! I doodled the draw all around to give it more comic look. And there is only blue & white colour, as the team's colours are those two.
The tag says '100 years for you, Piotrek' (that's his name). This is our most popular B'day wish: '100 lat' means '100 years (of living)'. I don't know whether those wishes are so good, as people often live longer than 100 years :D
This was the first time I used the printable (free) paper - those blue stripes are from Free Vintage Digital Stamps.
The card is for the following challenges:

9 komentarze:

Vicki 8 czerwca 2012 15:59  

Sweet card! Thanks for joining our CropStop Monochromatic Challenge.

Dawn 8 czerwca 2012 21:57  

Thanks for sharing your card with us at The Crafty Pad this week! Hope you can play along next time too!
Dawn xx

aqualeiga 8 czerwca 2012 23:51  

Such a great card, fab embellishments. Thanks for joining THE CRAFTY PAD Ribbon challenge this week.
Hugs, Ali x

Katie 9 czerwca 2012 03:11  

These hues of blue just pop! Great card! Thank you for joining us at CropStop this week.

cotnob 9 czerwca 2012 13:29  

Great card for a football fan, fun image.
Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week.
Pauline
x

Veronica 10 czerwca 2012 16:36  

Your little guy is super cute
Thank you for joining us at CropStop Challenge Blog
Veronica

Jill 10 czerwca 2012 22:04  

stunning creation thanks so much for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Lori Turner 12 czerwca 2012 02:54  

Cute card! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week for our "Monochromatic" challenge! WTG!

Tamie 13 czerwca 2012 02:46  

Sweet card! Love the color and the layout. Thanks for sharing it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I design for

I design for

I design for

design team

I design for

I design for

And last but not least

And last but not least

Contact me at

annashandmadecards (at) gmail (dot) com

COPYRIGHTS

All the pics of cards posted here & the cards itselves were made by me, with my own hands. It would be an honour for me if you take them as your inspiration. You may post my pics on your blog, but only under condition, that you'll link them here, where they belong. Posting my cards as your own work is forbidden and will be punished according to author's rights.

My wonderful Followers!

Challenge Blogs

Obsługiwane przez usługę Blogger.